Learn how to powerfully use your unique voice to build authentic support for your work. Digital Storytelling for Impact is an online course by Girls’ Globe. You can access the course completely in your own time for up to 3 months after the course starts.
Digital Storytelling for Impact is a one week course that is completely online. You will receive access to a member-only learning platform with lessons and additional resources – which you will have access to for a 3 months.
The course has 5 lessons which will be released daily after your enrollment. Each lesson includes a video and a work guide to get your strategy in place, conquer your fears and take real action. After the completion of the course, participants will gain access to unique bonus lessons and resources to support them further in their learning journey.
Please note that the course fee is non-refundable. The course is an investment for activists, advocates and social entrepreneurs looking to make a lasting impact in the world. We trust that you will make a thoughtful decision when you enroll.
As a participant of Digital Storytelling for Impact you will
- Get clarity around your vision, purpose, audience and strategy to eradicate useless communication from your work completely.
- Learn how to build a powerful communications strategy to create a real connection and build an engaged community of supporters.
- Learn how to clearly articulate your vision and purpose to gain trust and support.
- Understand your unique strengths and connect with your authentic voice to tell the stories that really matter.
- Build your confidence in your role as a digital storyteller, knowing that you’re focusing on the tasks and methods of communication that’s right for you.
- Become more confident in your work to create a lasting impact in the world.
Learn more about Digital Storytelling for Impact here.